Yes, you can use it. However, if another user already used the same ID as the one you used before, you can not use that ID. please note that.
FAQ > WOX in general > Getting Started > Is it possible to reuse the user ID that I used after my withdrawal or in the past?
- Can I use it for free?
- Can I use for commercial purposes?
- Can you start right away?
- Can I use more than one content with one user ID?
- Please tell me the recommended operating environment of WOX.
- Is it possible to reuse the user ID that I used after my withdrawal or in the past?
- Can I use my own domain?
- Please tell me the difference between the premium version and the free version.
- Please tell me the plan and amount of premium users.
- Can I upgrade from the free version to the premium version?
- Can you downgrade from premium version to free version?
- Can you refund the fee paid in the premium version?
- Where can I see the latest information on WOX and fault situation?
- Is it possible to upload by FTP?
- What should I do if I do not want my pages to appear on search engines like Google?
- What should I do if I want to post my page on a search engine like Google?
- Are there any prohibitions?
- I found a user who is violating the terms of service.
- How can I respond to malicious users?
- There is a slander article for me. Please delete the article.
- What is the meaning of the site name WOX?